Sunday, September 12, 2010

Langhorne Slim A Musician That Lives in Portland


I cannot believe summer is almost over, it's been so lovely here!  It's still sunny and in the seventies but the leaves are just beginning to turn yellow, and it will be fall before we know it. 

This video reminds me of summer time and the beautiful days in Portland. It's  written and performed beautifully by one of my favorite bands, Langhorne Slim.  I used to watch them play in small , random clubs in New York when I was in college with a friend of mine who was his school mate.  They were always amazing live and put out several excellent records. Recently they have become more well known, and by chance moved to Portland, Oregon. They tour often and should not be missed. This is a personal video performance favorite of mine in Bermuda,

Goodbye summer....

No comments:

Post a Comment