Saturday, September 25, 2010

An Afternoon at the Park...

I't's been a lovely season in Oregon this year. The Spring started a bit late, but turned into an amazing summer. I've been out enjoying the last days of nice weather outside, as much as possible. I forgot how doing something I loved as a child can still be just as rewarding.  I've always love feeding animals and spending time with them. When I was small, my parents would take me to the park to feed the ducks and swans and it was one of my favorite hobbies.  I hadn't done it in years but there is a beautiful park with several geese ponds nearby our house, so we went out last week, it was just as much fun as I remembered.
there were so many geese to feed
We made friends quickly
Eva thought Geese Soup was on the lunch menu so she waited in the car.



Most of the time they were friendly but they started nipping at my leggings!


We met a friend who was fishing the pond and telling old stories.
Joker and I took a little break on a bench.

Eva was all over the place looking for trouble.
What a dreamy afternoon

No comments:

Post a Comment