Thursday, June 18, 2009

New Post, I Promise!

Hello again, Thanks to everyone who read my first blog! I'm sorry about the multiple notices about the same entry. I'm just learning how to use this program, which is quite simple, but I'm very challenged when it comes to technology so be patient with me, and I don't think that will happen again! I found some additional beautiful Flutter photos, that were to amazing not to show. Yes, I am obsessed with this look. One of my favorite things about Flutter are the amazing chairs. There is never a shortage of lovely, cozy, great condition, vintage and reupholstered vintage furniture, including these, some of my faves...
I always come back to this chair. I love the bold red with silver trim, genius! Not to mention this romantic grey blue brocade with embroidered papillon pillow. So Subtle, this could cozy up almost any room! Many chairs have a lovely shape but just need a makeover like these!
This one kind of reminds me of the new horses We've been boarding for our neighbors. These two are a pair, Mother and daughter, Hanna and Torch.
My what shiny hair you have! Horses make me feel so peaceful, I could stare into their eyes for hours. These ones love carrots and to be brushed and they are so friendly. Maybe this should be my new hair color?
Speaking of horses and, I adore the vintage cowboy boot collection at Flutter. Cowgirl/boy boots never go out of style, especially when they're updated with a frilly frock...
And perhaps a feathery headpiece by local artists?
Or a headpiece for your ceiling! This reminds me of a felted scarf my Mom would wear.
Visiting Flutter is really like walking into a dream. Find items around the house if your not local and have them remade to "Flutterize" them. It will give your life a new romantic flair.
This candy stripe chair looks good enough to eat! Thanks to Flutter for letting me take so many photos!

1 comment:

  1. you gotta love flutter, right? looks like you've got a few pieces there, how wonderful!

    ReplyDelete