Thursday, April 12, 2012

Kenneth Anderson Film Maker

Kenneth Anderson Film Maker, and person I know. if I had to describe him in a few words it would be genius indeed, terrible attitude, maybe a little, sweet for sure, a huge imagination!  Every once in a while, I have the pleasure of meeting someone that leaves a strong impression on me. Sometimes it's for the way they look, or one thing they say. Sometimes it's just the entire person as a whole. While I was in New York this last holiday, I met up with a friend, Ken, to discuss life over some drinks. I ended up coming away with a feeling of wanting to know more and see more of his work after hearing him talk about it. Recently his film has been submitted to the Vimeo film contest.  I think it's brilliant on many levels and I'm sure you'll find it inspiring too!

I asked Ken three random questions.  If you were an animal, what would you be? He said a bat.  If he could show anyone one of his films it would be David Lynch. The only thing he is afraid of is confrontation.
    
Great Dictator Remix Video Speech

Credit goes to [peop1e], 4Chan, and reddit for the inspiration. Kenneth Anderson.

Venus Project City System designed by Jacque Fresco
http://www.thevenusproject.com

Anonymous can be found at http://whatis-theplan.org

No comments:

Post a Comment