Wednesday, November 09, 2011

Flea Market Style

So many people ask me where I find all of the strange old things that I use to create with. The real answer is, it's a secret and constant treasure hunt that is done anywhere, and everywhere I go, pretty much all the time.  I've been fortunate enough to travel around the US and look for treasures over the years. I'm focused on finding jewelry and little bits of things to make jewelry with, but I love to look at all the cool old stuff that is around still, it's so hard not to take it all home with me.  Montana is one of my favorite places to hunt for treasures. Here is a little peek at some of the coolest things I found at a flea market in the Flathead Valley a few summers ago.  I can't wait to go back, it's always so inspiring!

One of the coolest chairs I've ever seen.


Refashioned chandelier made of antlers and vintage figures and crystals. 






Beautiful taxidermy



I love Jade glass!


Defiantly one of the coolest bed frames ever found.








This particular market had a lovely live show as a soundtrack, so cute. 






1 comment:

  1. Great Blog Post Lady! Love the images that you shared with all of us!

    ReplyDelete