Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Brehan Todd Jewelry Television Debut on 90210

I've been so busy this season, I've hardly had a moment to blink! I almost missed the episode of 90210 that recently featured some of my designs for EcoFirstArt.com. I grew up watching the original 90210 television series with my best girlfriend. We were actually kind of obsessed. We would call eachother during the commercial breaks to discuss what had just happened, then do a recap at the end. Pretty funny. I didn't know that the series had been relaunched until recently. I am fortunate enough to have a friend in the styling department on the show who was looking for designers to submit some work. Designer, artist and friend 'o mine, Kime Buzzelli, hooked me up with the chance to send my jewelry in and it was selected to be worn by two actresses. So exciting! Check out Kime's website and awesome fashion illustrations, while you are at it. Here is the link to the show episode. The scene featuring my work is the prom scene about twenty minutes into the show. Click the link and go to the site. They wouldn't let me imbed it directly.  I'll try to post some screen shots soon as well.


Look for these two pieces available for order at EcoFirstArt.com


Anna Pavlova Earrings by Brehan Todd

Ocean Twilight Necklace by Brehan Todd


No comments:

Post a Comment