Monday, January 03, 2011

Welcome 2011!

I'm so excited for the New Year and all of the new and exciting possibilities for the future. I hear so many amazing stories about one person or a small group of people making a huge difference by making a small difference in their own lives. Volunteer work and charity is increasing, despite the period of economic difficulty.  Of course, we are not close to being out of the woods with the environment or stability of our future yet and many countries economies around the world are literally collapsing. I hope this new year brings more peace, by encouraging and forcing people to evolve with the new state of life on Earth. 

One of my favorite things about these days is how many amazing, talented and real musicians are  Because of technology changing at a faster rate than ever before, emerging artists and designers are able to become know without the help of large corporate record deals or contracts. One of my favorite little known folk singers plays under the, The Tallest Man On Earth.  I happened upon this video one day on my favorite French music site, La Blogotheque.  Iv'e really enjoyed his albums classic approach to music that has always been great with a modern ideology mixed in.  Here are a couple of my favorite videos, performed live in various interesting locations.


Tallest Man on Earth - The Gardener - A Take Away Show from La Blogotheque on Vimeo.


Tallest man on earth - These Days (Nico Cover) - A Take Away Show from La Blogotheque on Vimeo.

No comments:

Post a Comment