Thursday, October 14, 2010

Eco Fashion Talk by Sass Brown

One of my most memorable experiences, studying at FIT was of Professor Sass Brown, the only teacher at FIT  that was cool and young, that I landed in class with. She let me use vintage fabric and style in a unique way, and encouraged thinking outside of the walls. Her influence on me during those years is extremely important to me. Sass has been a professor at FIT for years, after working in the fashion industry and always seems to have her hands on the pulse of what's next. I'm thrilled to announce the launch of her new Eco fashion book and website. The website is full of resources for sustainable design. You'll find Eco 1st Art listed in the resource section of  the blog and website that compliments the book, here is the link to the site,

http://www.ecofashiontalk.com/



No comments:

Post a Comment