Tuesday, November 03, 2009

New Fall Line by Brehan Todd at Narcisse

I am so excited to announce my new line of fall designs at Narcisse in Portland, Oregon! Narcisse, is a relatively new shop that I've blogged about in the past and is recently gaining a lot of attention for it's unique art direction. It's the only shop to carry the label, Noa Noa from Denmark and recently began stocking beautiful handmade corsets by Paloma Soledad. I happen to have the privilege of working with the lovely owners, Dawn Bush and Heidi Goldsmith, who have a talent for making you feel like your crawling into an old novel with a cup of tea and some cakes, on a rainy afternoon. I just love that feeling, so I was drawn to the shop one day and now, we have ourselves a soul mate connection, folks! We just really see eye to eye on what's cute and pretty and makes us feel like we are the heroine in our own movie, our life! If you haven't gone to the shops on Southwest Washinton, this one alone is worth the stop, but luckily there are lots of other charming businesses nearby. In the meanwhile, here are some of the new collection for Narcisse,

No comments:

Post a Comment